Monday 16 January 2012

Voice

It was late that cold winter night when I got home its was about 10:30 .I was working late and I finally got to go home.When I got home I went straight to bed,  was all nice a cozy in my blanket that was when i noticed  my cat Bailey wasn't in her spot at the end of my bed. I was started looking through the house to see  if she fell  asleep somewhere else in the house but I couldn't find her. I put on my boots and coat then went looking around but I couldn't find her. I was so worried that the house keeper opened the door and let her out. I ran back to the house as fast as I could and grabbed her favourite kitty treats and went around shaking the bag hoping she would come out .I guess Bailey is not  going to come back I told my self so I started walking back  to my house but that was when I heard her  little meow I was really hoping it was i was jumping up and down when I heard the little sound . I tuned out to be a cat that looked just just like Bailey . I started to wonder if I was ever going to see Baily again. I walked into the house and took off my coat and boots and went up to bed noticing the spot where Bailey always slept . This was the first time I was gonna be alone without Bailey.I had hoped that maybe she was somewhere that I had missed so I went back and looked around the house .After I finally looked every where i could think of it was 11:50 and I finally said that Bailey was gone forever I went upstairs to my room to go to bed I checked under my bed hoping  she would be there . When I looked under the bed Ihad seen a black shape on the blanket so i pulled it out and I foound Bailey on it .I was so happy I picked her up gave her a big hug and climbed into bed and went to sleep with Bailey in the .

No comments:

Post a Comment