Monday 16 January 2012

2011 in Review

2011 was a great year so many amazing things happened like The Royal wedding, or that Osama Bin Laden was killed.

One of the most memorable moments world wide was The Royal wedding where prince William married Catherine Middleton.The Royal wedding was really nice I wacthed it on TV and I thought that the decorations were really nice. Everything was very organised and it was very nice.The thing that I loved the most about the wedding was Catherine's wedding dress .

I loved the design of it and how it looked on her. The most memorial thing I thought that was great for Canada was that the soldiers have pulled out of Afghanistan.I find this to be the most memorable thing for Canada is it is great news for the soldiers family knowing that they will get to see their love ones really soon. Another reason I think this is memorable is because there are allot of family's that are scared that they may lose there loved ones to the war but now they wont have to worry anymore .


The most memorable thing that happened to me this year was that my little baby cousin Leanna was born. She is so adorable and I love her allot . The reason I think this is memorable to me is because I don't have allot of little cousins and Leanna is One of my little cousins that i would love to spend more time with her. The other reason I love her is because she is so adorable and she is loves playing peek a boo .I have the most fun playing with her when I get to see her I play with her whenever I see her only because I never get to see her .Leanna is such a cutie with her big ears and her adorable smile .


This year was amazing I made new friends ,I met new people ,I seen people I haven't seen in a long time.I wonder what will happen to me in 2012. What I hope will happen  is that I get to see more family and friends more often. I also hope that there will be no snow so  don't have to walk around in the cold weather.My other wish is that my family and cousins are safe and that none of them get hurt . I also wish that my little cousin Kendra was in my life again  .I just  wish that I could have meet Kendra before she left my life forever but I guess she is in a better place and she is not suffering anymore .


The only thing that I didn't like about 2011 was that my class had allot of drama . It was allot for me to handle and then finally i snapped i didn't wanna have it anymore. I started to be really stressed out and i was starting to think about moving schools but my friends told me that I shouldn't.I finally came around and I am not gonna move schools. If the drama happens  again I will probably go to my mom and say I have had enough and i want to go to another school . The only thing that will stop me from changing schools is my mom tell me no and my friends saying they don't want me to .. But I hope that if it does happen again that my mom will say yes.


This is what happened  to me in 2011 .I hope that 2011 will be better then my 2011 was .

No comments:

Post a Comment